How does Invisalign Treatment Work?
- Your Invisalign®clear aligners are custom-made for you.
- The aligners are virtually invisible and fit snugly over your teeth.
- Each aligner shifts your teeth incrementally, moving them in all planes and even rotating them when needed.
- Your aligners are engineered to use the adequate amount of force in the right place at the right time.
- When you change to the next set of aligners (typically every 8-12 Days) your teeth gradually move into position, following the customized treatment plan mapped out for you by your Orthodontist.
- Only Invisalign clear aligners are made of proprietary, multilayer SmartTrack® material to gently shift your teeth into place.
The Invisalign Advantage vs Braces
- When you stop and actually compare Invisalign treatment to other teeth-straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent.
- See why more than 4 million people have trusted the world’s most advanced clear aligner system to achieve their best smile.
|Invisalign Aligners||Traditional Braces||Other Aligners|
|Treats simple to complex cases||☑||☑|
|Proprietary SmartTrack® material for more predictable, controlled tooth movements|
|Removable aligners so you can enjoy all the foods and activities you love, and brush and floss easily||☑||☑|
|No injuries due to broken wires or brackets||☑||☑|
|No pain from sharp brackets and wires||☑||☑|
|Easier to see results at every stage of treatment||☑|
|Frees up your busy schedule with office visits only every four to six weeks||☑|
|Teens in treatment are 2x more likely to have a boost in self-esteem||☑||☑|
|Blue indicator dots for teens to monitor compliance||☑|
|Invisalign Teen Guarantee: If unsatisfied with treatment within the first six months, switch to braces at no additional cost||☑|